Enjoy the benefits of SignalCalc 900 Series Dynamic Signal Analyzer software whenever you use Quattro hardware.
The latest generation of SignalCalc 900 Series signal analysis and vibration testing software fully supports the legendary USB-powered Quattro analyzer platform.
With thousands in use worldwide, Quattro has proven its reliability and ease of use in power & process, electronics manufacturing, aerospace, military, university R&D, and many other settings. Now with enhanced features and functions delivered by SignalCalc 900 Series Dynamic Signal Analyzer software, Quattro users can get the best of both worlds!
SignalCalc 900 Series Dynamic Signal Analyzer software delivers a number of exciting new capabilities and benefits to Quattro users, including:
- Channel and Signal Math. Create virtual channels (Channel Math) and user-defined functions (Signal Math) that apply operations directly to signals in real time.
- Relational Database. Automatically indexed tests and setups, and flexible search criteria enable easy retrieval, editing, and export of test setups and data.
- Enhanced Sampling. Sample rate extended to 204.8 kSamples/sec and increased spectral resolution to 51,200 lines.
- RMS Monitoring. Real-time trend graph of rms values over time.
- Time History Recording Editor. Graphical tool for editing/modifying time-history data files from both native and external sources.
- Auto-Export. Automatic export of recorded files to Matlab and other formats.
- Compatible with Historical Data. Manage and view data previously recorded with DP240 software
SignalCalc 900 Series Dynamic Signal Analyzer software with Quattro supports a wide variety of signal analysis applications such as FFT, structural/modal, and rotating machinery/rpm-based analysis, as well as continuous-time history recording and playback, and export to popular applications such as Matlab® and MEscope.
For more information, download the SignalCalc 900 Series Analyzer Software on Quattro datasheet – as well as the individual datasheets for compatible 900 Series Analyzer applications: